Wireless System Bass/Guitar. This UHF system has been designed for electric guitars, electro acoustic guitars and bass guitars.
The specially adapted impedance means that you can reproduce the high definition sound of a wired system in UHF.
The electronics for the UHF side prevent any interference, and that signal integrity would be optimized no matter what the conditions.
Now your instruments can really strut their stuff in UHF with absolutely no compromise on sound quality.
- PLL with 100 preset frequencies
- Frequency range: 600MHz to 635MHz
- Active cable (for the UHF Lanen GB21) can be connected to the 6.35mm Jack on your guitar/bass
- 100 channel receiver: 6.35 mm output Jack + XLR
Whatever wireless system you’re using, the most important aspects are the audio quality and the stability. We’ve the UHF GB21 GUITAR/BASS system in metal to give you perfect insulation, and adapted the impedance for electric, electro-acoustic, and bass guitars. All this to make sure your UHF sound is the same as wired sound: dynamic, rich and balanced.
The UHF wireless system uses an extremely stable phase-locked loop circuit and a dual antenna/dual receiver analogue wireless system (True Diversity) to prevent interference problems and guarantee signal integrity at all times.
Now your instruments can really strut their stuff in UHF with absolutely no compromise on sound.
- Receiving mode: UHF True Diversity
- Number of channels: 100 PLL selectable frequencies
- Frequency range: 600MHz at 635MHz
- S/N Ratio: >85dB
- Total harmonic distorsion: <0.3% à 1KHz
- Bandwidth: 30 at 18000Hz (±3dB)
- Range in meters: approx 100m
- Outputs: Jack (unbalanced) XLR (balanced)
- RF squelch: >80dB
- Weight: 800g
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 210mm x 160mm x 53 mm
- Connections: MiniXLR with Jack 6.35mm active cable
- Max output power: 8mW
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Battery (non supply) : alkaline battery (AA) or rechargeable battery NiMH ty